- Where is the venue?The Parade Tower, Kilkenny Castle. Directions are here
- What time is check in?Check in is at 9.30am and will finish at 4pm
- Is there parking? Yes. Ormonde Street Car park is a convenient option for parking also . The maximum daily rate between 7am – 7pm is €5.50. There is no car parking on the street close to the festival.
More information available here
- What does your ticket include for the event? Your ticket covers all demonstrations, classes, workshops, meals, refreshments and snacks.
- What will I wear/bring to the event? Please wear comfortable work out gear (whatever you would normally wear exercising/at the gym) Please bring a yoga mat, change of clothes, a bottle of water and a small towel.
- Is my ticket transferrable? Yes, your ticket is transferrable to another person. Your ticket is non-refundable and cannot be used against any other Pure Results programme or product.
- How can I contact the organiser with any questions? You can contact the office by emailing us email@example.com
- Do you cater for vegetarians, vegans and other intolerances? Absolutely yes.
- Will Kathryn Thomas be attending the event? Kathryn Thomas will be there for the event and will be attending the classes and demonstrations throughout the day.
- What fitness level is required to attend this event? All fitness levels. This event is a great mix of fun, food and fitnes