09 Oct Quick and Easy Protein Pancakes
Today, we’re talking protein. The word “protein” is derived from the Greek word proteios which means “primary” or “holding first place”. The importance of protein in your diet cannot be more ignored, and not only because of the meaning of the word. We thought it would be best to share some amazing recipes with you, courtesy of Glenisk, to help you add this plentiful substance to your daily diet.
What you’ll need:
- 50g Glenisk Greek Protein Yogurt
- 25g Chocolate Nut and Seed Butter
- Pinch Cinnamon
- 1x Egg
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 15g Wyldsson Promix 5
- Strawberries or raspberries (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Oil your pan with the coconut oil and fry the pancake mix on both sides until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and once slightly cooled, top with Glenisk Greek Natural Yogurt, fresh fruit and nut butter – your options are endless!
Next time you’re in the mood for pancakes, whip these beauties up and share a picture with us using the hashtags #PureResultsBC and #AddGlenisk – we’d love to see how they turn out!